Are You Ready to Give For Good?
$20,000 Match Makes September 14 a Great Time to Make an Impact on Our Community
Southern Indiana is wonderful place to live, work and play. We care about each other and lend a hand when others are in need. This is why the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana has sponsored Give For Good Louisville.
Give For Good Louisville is hosted by the Community Foundation of Louisville and has turned in to the biggest day of local giving. It’s a chance for everyone in our community to be a philanthropist. Through gifts big and small, together we can make a major impact on our community.
Last year, Give For Good Louisville raised over $4.3 million for nonprofits throughout our region, many of which are right here in Clark and Floyd counties.
We wanted to help our Southern Indiana nonprofits capitalize on this incredible opportunity and so this year we are providing $20,000 in proportionate matching funds for Southern Indiana-based nonprofits on this single day of giving. Participating organizations based in Clark and Floyd counties will be eligible to receive a share of the $20,000 match pool equal to their percentage of the funds raised by Southern Indiana nonprofits that day. So the more they raise, the greater their share of the matching funds!
So, get ready to make your gift and support our Southern Indiana nonprofits on September 14th! And know, that when you make a gift through Give For Good Louisville to support a Southern Indiana nonprofit, we’re helping you make an even greater impact by providing additional funds that will help our community continue to grow and thrive.
Which Southern Indiana Nonprofits are Participating?
- Louisville Weimaraner Rescue, Inc.
- Children Shouldn’t Hunger
- Clark County Youth Shelter and Family Services, Inc.
- Mark Sullivan Animal Care Foundation
- Leadership Southern Indiana
- Animal Protection Association
- Childplace, Inc.
- Jacobs Well, Inc
- Communities In Schools of Clark County
- New Hope Services, Inc.
- Dove Support Ministry Inc.
- Haiti 323 Project
- Clark County Museum, Inc.
- Personal Counseling Service, Inc.
- Wildlife in Need, Inc.
- Falls of the Ohio Foundation, Inc.
- Dogs Helping Heroes
- Rauch, Inc.
- LifeSpan Resources, Inc.
- Town Clock Church
- Hope Southern Indiana
- Miles for Merry Miracles
- Community Montessori
- Habitat for Humanity Clark & Floyd, Indiana
- Carnegie Center for Art & History
- Kentucky-Indiana Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Kans for Kids
- Floyd County Animal Rescue League
- St. Elizabeth Catholic Charities
If you have any questions, please give Kenton a call at (812) 948-4662 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.